Proposal for the Introduction
Color Free / Crime Free Zones
Purpose: To call to awareness and unity: global, international, national, state, cities, communities, neighborhoods, and schools (education). And an expression of liberty and freedom for all citizens within the boundaries of these United States of America…
Method: To promote conceptual ideas that appeal to the moral and accepted principles that promote Law and Order, along with values that encourage life, liberty, and the pursuit of a collective, as well as individual peace. And to promote prosperity, abstinence under law, and the introduction of a moral code of ethics that addresses in a very positive and direct way, major issues, such as:
1. Gang violence in schools.
2. Gang violence in neighborhoods.
3. Community involvement in local crime prevention.
4. Racial tension in schools, colleges, institutions, states, and local communities ....throughout the United States.
5. Illegal gun activities and illegal possession of firearms within the school system.
6. Illegal drug trafficking and possession within the schools.
7. Integration into new environments and schools of transfer students being bused to extended districts.
8. Including potential early identification of terrorist activity.
PLEASE PREPARE YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS TO RECEIVE AND ENVISION A CONCEPT THAT HAS THE POTENTIAL OF CREATING A UNIVERSAL SYMBOL ASSOCIATED WITH UNITY AND THE ABILITY TO ENCOMPASS MESSAGES THAT DIRECTLY ADDRESS OUR NATIONS MAJOR ISSUES OF CONCERN…